Event Time and Date
The Coldest Night of the Year is a super-fun, family-friendly walking fundraiser that raises money for the hungry, homeless and hurting in 100+ communities across Canada.
The WALK is held on Saturday, February 25th, 2017, and provides each participant the opportunity to:
- walk 2, 5, or 10km
- fundraise much needed money for a local, hard-serving charity.
- feel a hint of the challenge faced by those experiencing homelessness - particularly during the winter.
Since 2011, the Coldest Night of the Year has raised over $12 million working with our select charity partners.
Each Coldest Night of the Year location is operated by a local, community-based registered Canadian charity working in agreement with the Coldest Night of the Year.
- 4 pm - Registration opens
- 5 pm - Opening Ceremonies
- 5:15 pm - Walk begins (all distances)
- 6 pm - Registration closes
- 6pm - Meal service begins
- 8 pm - Route closes, meal service ends
Between 6:00 and 8:00 pm a warm, light meal will be served to all walkers and volunteers.
For more information or to register, check out this link! https://canada.cnoy.org/register
* If you are a Brock member and would like to participate in the walk as a large group, please wear Brock clothing (red Brock t-shirt) and meet in front of the Church at 5:00 PM!